Presidental Address

Dear ICCF members,

      members of the present and those to come - I've been in the ICCF for at least two years during my time at Inti and I can honestly say it was the best part of my life. So many things happened in the ICCF, so many things to learn, so many experiences to share and gain (But then again, my whole life at Inti Sarawak revolved around the ICCF, so I guess it was natural that being in ICCF was very meaningful to me :P)

      I was a committee member, and I guess I will write a little bit for the committees of the ICCF. The first thing I would like to say to all of you is: Congratulations! ICCF stands for the Inti College Christian Fellowship. Unlike other clubs, we are earthly bound to the authority of Inti, but spiritually we are under the authority of God almighty! I guess I can say that this club is the next best thing Inti can offer besides education. Be proud to be a member of the committee of the ICCF. From now on (and always actually) we are all one family under our heavenly Father.

      We are all bound to make mistakes and deviate away sometimes. But as a family, we should help each other. Be supportive, understanding and express love to each other just as you would do with your own family! Only through this unity that ICCF can continue to serve and glorify God.

      Perhaps you will all encounter the inconvenient truth, that is all the committees will shift one day, and maybe you are not ready to face it. It happens to our committees before, and I think the best advice I can give is to pray more and to have faith. Sometimes, by letting go, that you will gain something greater. Worrying is normal, but do keep this in mind, that "greater things have yet to come, greater things are still to be done!"

      Be strong ICCF members! God has always been there with you all and He has been gracefully keeping all of you under His care. ICCF is where you can find shelter, find comfort, and let go of your burdens. Try your best to know and understand God, try to follow His way, because when we go through God, everything is awesome! Pray more and try to make Him your priority in your heart. Build a relationship with God, and then you can build your relationships on Earth.

May God Bless You All. All of you will always been in my prayers.

Love,
Lionel

No comments: