Testimony of Cheshire Home, by Ben

What is the greatest gift that you have received before? A laptop? A Hand phone? Cash money? I prefer a laptop now. Haha..

But one day I went to visit Cheshire Home and I saw a lot of disabled people there. There were young and old people, male and female. Some of them can speak but not that clear, some of them can’t walk, and there were many more. When I first saw them, I just felt that “ Wao.. so many disabled people...”. Before I went to Cheshire Home, what's going through my mind was I just want to go there for a normal visit and just have some fun. But when I saw them, a sound came out from my heart. It says “Go and hug them”. With faith, I went and hug a kid. You know what. Once I hug the kid, I felt warm and joyful. I can feel that Love is with me. Although they are disabled, but I know that they are happy.

After this visitation I feel like I am so special, I mean I am complete. I remember got a guy I know, lets just name him "A" . "A "told me that he is very useless, not special, and not suppose to be born into this world. "A", if you see this blog, I wish you will see this. I want to tell you that although we might do wrong, its because we are Human. But don’t think that we are not suppose to be born in this world. We are here by the plan and grace of God, and I'm sure God has a blue print for all of us. Look at those disabled people, they are not complete but yet they are living with joy and walk until the end. So my friends, I just want to say that don’t give up so easy and remember how blessed we are. Every new day is a blessed day for you. ^^

I saw one aunt and I have a nice conversation with her. She told me that she was making a blanket. It’s already half way done and she also told me that the way she did the blanket will make it warmer.


Today when I write this, suddenly I think of my mum. She also knows how to do this kind of blanket and ask me to use it when I study and INTI. But at first I reject I just take it then when i reach INTI, I just throw it inside my wardrobe because it doesn't look nice and that warm. But now I think, the blanket is the most warm and valuable gift for me. And I wanna say sorry to my mum and "Mum, I Love You".

And thank God for giving me the greatest gift.



Ben

No comments: