Testimony of Cheshire Home, by Tavia

That day when we go Cheshire Home, I brought an excited and eager heart to see and experience something new. When I arrived there, I saw many different peoples there. Before I went to Cheshire home, I ever went this kind of place before at my hometown, Sandakan which is at Sabah. So that time I wasn't so scared and was ready to help.

Before I went to Cheshire Home,I face some problems. I face a very big friendship problem to be exact. I was very ego last time, and because of that ego, I didn't expect I can make many friendship problem happen. When one of my friend told me about my bad habits, I fell badly. I like the quote "The higher you climb, the harder you fall". At that time, my life felt very useless, I felt unworthy to become God's child. My faith to God decreases day by day. And everyday negative thinking flooded my mind, I felt no use, not worthy and so on. It made me feel like i don't want to talk anymore. At that time, I hope to became someone like Robinson Crusoe, alone in place, away from everything. I felt like I don't want face any people and I wanted escape from all my problems.

When I was at Cheshire Home, I feel pity for the occupants. They were not as normal as us. We got a perfect body, but they don't. Then I thought of my problem. How big was my problem that made me so no energy to keep striving to live? They're not perfect yet they still always thanks God for what they have. They always have a happy face. From there, I learn not to always give up easily. They still live joyfully although not perfect, we're prefect thus we should live happier than them. We must always be thankful for what we have. After that visitation Kenny, as a leader, also scold me, and told me that I should get up now! I must change and make a testimony. From that day on, my faith to God are increasing, now I understand more on how to pray faithfully that God's want. I really thank God although I fell badly and go through many tears, hurt, pain and suffering. In the end, I learn a valuable lesson and more become more mature.

Hallelujah praise the Lord!



Tavia


No comments: