Testimony of Cheshire Home, by Remie

This is my first time to go to Cheshire Home. First time I come to the place I was so scared because I never go to Cheshire Home before. But I was happy because everyone supported me, especially the ICCF committee and I was able to get closer with the disabled peoples.

I like the place there because I can relax in peace. Besides that, I can help the disabled people and talk about many stories. I really like Cheshire Home because that place is so wonderful, especially the swimming pool :D I looked at the disabled peoples at there and they were all very happy because there a lot of people came to visit and help them around.

At the Cheshire Home I saw one of the disabled people and she want to talk to me about something. Her name is Benica. She was so happy to tell me about how she can manage to live until now. I tried very hard to listen what she wants to say but I cannot understand her because she can't talk clearly. I was not satisfied because I want to now her story, thus I tried very hard to listen to what she wants to say. When I manage to understand, I wanted to cry because I know it has been a long time since her life is like that . But yet I was happy because she shared her story to me. I really appreciate it and happy because Benica really wants me to know her life. I was thinking why we can't live without our family?

I was really happy and I'm not scare anymore because I know the patience of the disabled people are the testimony of their challenge and test of life.




Remie

No comments: